Islamic Studies BA
Islam is one of the most influential and widely practised religions in the world and there is a growing recognition that Islamic Studies is a subject of strategic importance both in the global context and in modern Britain.
This Islamic Studies degree offers you teaching of the highest standard, in a research-intensive environment where scholars and students come together to explore the rich and variegated landscape of Islam, the Islamicate, Muslim societies and cultures.
We combine a number of academic perspectives throughout the degree, including theology, history, philosophy, sociology and political science. The complex and evolving nature of our field of enquiry demands dynamic tools of analysis, meaning that you'll study the conventional analytical tools applied in Islamic Studies alongside cutting-edge approaches such as decoloniality and critical Muslim studies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds