MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, B.S.
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering offers B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Materials Science and Engineering and an M.S. degree in Nanomaterials and Nanoengineering. The Nanomaterials and Nanoengineering degree is offered as a one-year named option (within the Materials Science and Engineering M.S. degree program).
Advances in technology are closely linked to the materials that people can design, manipulate, and produce. How we live is connected to our abilities to process materials and manufacture products; to develop and design nontraditional as well as traditional materials for an increasingly broad range of industries; and to research and develop high-performance materials for practical applications in coming decades.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- NUCLEAR ENGINEERING, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, BSLA at University of Wisconsin
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, BLA at University of Wisconsin
- INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, B.S. at University of Wisconsin