Master of Laws – General
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Laws (LLM) without specialisation is offered by the NUS Faculty of Law.
The general LLM degree is an option that affords maximum flexibility in course selection according to a student’s individual preferences and interests.
Students may choose from any of the LLM modules to meet the graduation requirement of 40—44 MCs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- No requirement
- May submit a request with supporting documents for consideration (on a case-by-case basis) to be granted a waiver
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 100 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score of 7.5.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPP at National University of Singapore
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPA at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Business Law Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – Maritime Law Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International & Comparative Law at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Specialisation at National University of Singapore