Graduate Certificate in Design Strategies - ARC001
This graduate certificate by coursework takes a practice-led approach to design research and creative thinking. You will develop an understanding of the theory and methodologies of applied design for developing innovative solutions for products, interfaces and services.
You will graduate as a well-rounded design student, having also developed key skills in service design and interaction design along the way. Progression from this course to the Graduate Diploma in Design Strategies and the Master of Design Strategies is available by enrolling in additional units.
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Design strategist
- Design and project manager
- Design studio manager
- Design and innovation strategist
- Digital innovation manager
- Creative thinker and visualiser
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096395D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Communication - 351JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Academic Foundations - EDC201 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Design Strategies - ARG001 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Creative and Cultural Futures - ARG101 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Analytics - 363JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Social Media and Public Engagement - 271JA at University of Canberra