Civil and Environmental Engineering BEng
From safe drinking water to transport systems, civil engineers make a massive impact on the world we live in and our quality of life. This course is concerned with the interactions between buildings and infrastructure and the environment in which they are built and operated, and the health of the people who use them.
You’ll gain a firm grounding across the breadth of civil engineering, with a deeper focus as you progress on areas of civil engineering that impact both the human and natural environment. You’ll benefit from our world-leading expertise in areas such as public health engineering (including water supply, wastewater treatment, waste disposal, recycling, contaminated land and pollution control), energy use in buildings and construction, and transport engineering and planning.
The course was designed to respond to critically important developments in the profession, such as dealing with contaminated sites, minimising environmental impact and improving the environment.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds