Paediatric Dentistry MSc
The Master of Science in Paediatric Dentistry is for dental graduates wanting to pursue a career in paediatric dentistry in a primary or secondary care setting or in academia.
Paediatric dentistry encompasses many aspects of general dentistry and specialist skills in the care of infants, children and adolescents. The broad nature of the work requires a combination of medical, dental and communications skills.
As part of the clinical training, you will be treating patients in consultant, trauma and sedation clinics. You’ll treat a wide range of medically compromised children, which may require you to liaise with paediatric specialists and anaesthetists prior to treatment under general anaesthesia.
At the School of Dentistry, we have an international reputation for our specialist areas of postgraduate study. As a result, our Paediatric Dentistry postgraduate course attracts high-quality home and overseas applicants, including large numbers of non-publicly funded overseas students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds