Higher Certificate in Arts Hospitality Studies
What is the Higher Certificate in Arts - Hospitality Studies?
This two year full-time course qualifies students for multi-skilled employment in the hospitality industry at a professional level. Training covers both theory and practice, including a period of work placement in the hospitality industry at the end of year one. This course is particularly attractive for those who enjoy variety and are looking for all-round experience. Many graduates go on to specialise in a particular area of the hospitality industry, including management.
Unique Features of the Higher Certificate in Arts in Hospitality Studies
Students complete a work placement organised by the Institute, and tailored to suit their learning needs. WIT has world class facilities which allow students to learn practical and applied skills in specially designed service restaurants, demonstration theatres, teaching kitchens and language laboratories.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD173
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR