This is a rigorous program of advanced study and research which meets the needs of industry, and consists of coursework and research.
Four good reasons to do a research degree:-
- Challenge yourself. You will need to work hard, be dedicated and think analytically at a high level. You will tackle completely new research and different research methods, or extend research already undertaken.
- Increase your career opportunities. A research degree provides evidence of independent thought and the ability to manage a research project in a given timeframe. Your research could allow you to develop a new specialisation, academic field or career. A research degree at UniSA will also allow you to develop a skillset which sets you apart, putting you at the centre of your professional development.
- Make your ideas public. Your research findings may be published, presented at conferences, provide a commercial return and have a positive impact on society.
- Contribute to society. Discover new methods, understandings and techniques, and solve a real-world problem.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree/PhD
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Doctor of Philosophy (Geographic Information Science) at University of South Australia (UNISA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Communication) at University of South Australia (UNISA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Urban and Regional Planning) at University of South Australia (UNISA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Industrial Design) at University of South Australia (UNISA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Design - Major Studio Project) at University of South Australia (UNISA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Design - Visual Communication) at University of South Australia (UNISA)