Music and Management MA
This course caters for a wide range of musical interests and tastes and enables you to build the specialist skills necessary to progress in the music-management business.
Core modules in live music management and promotion and creative industries management will develop your understanding of the industry through real-world examples, leading to a major music management project. Supported by a supervisor you will devise, manage and deliver a project in music management, applying the theory and skills developed across the course in a practical way.
You’ll explore digital business, entrepreneurship or intellectual property law, gaining knowledge and skills that you can then apply in your project work and in your future career. You’ll also have the opportunity to pursue modules in other areas of music such as performance or musicology, or explore audience engagement and impact.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds