Accredited by the Association of MBAs, this Masters provides a comprehensive introduction to business and management. Based in the triple-accredited Leeds University Business School, it is led by researchers, consultants and professional practitioners.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the major management disciplines. You will gain wide-ranging knowledge and skills, and insight into how organisations operate.
You will develop the essential management skills that are valued by employers, including critical thinking, analytical skills, problem-solving and collaborative working.
Students benefit from strong links with businesses worldwide and have opportunities to connect with leaders from a range of organisations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation MSc at University of Leeds