Graduate Certificates in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship certificate assists the aspiring entrepreneur, inventor and mid-career professional in understanding and applying the process associated with starting a new business or creating new business opportunities within established organizations. This program can be tailored to those interested in creating technology-based ventures, Main Street businesses, or engaging in corporate entrepreneurship.
The program consists of two required courses (either New Venture Creation or Corporate Entrepreneurship AND either Technological Entrepreneurship or Innovation & Emerging Technology) and two electives (see below). Graduate students in the certificate program who are subsequently accepted into the UMass Lowell MSE or MBA program may apply applicable certificate courses with grades of B or better to their graduate degree program.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Undergraduate degree
- Related experience in science, engineering, technology or business preferred
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificate in Systems Models and Management at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain and Operations Management at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Public Administration & Leadership at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Health Management at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Foundations of Business at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Management at University of Massachusetts Lowell