Graduate Diploma in International Development - 337JA
If you see yourself enriching the lives of people around the globe, then the interdisciplinary Graduate Diploma in International Development will give you an insightful understanding of the ways in which theories of development connect with development politics and practices.
You will study a range of compelling topics, including gender issues, poverty, conflict, HIV and agro-forestry, and will undertake your own individual development project. Your core skills will be strengthened for a career in the public development sector or in multinational organisations across Australia and abroad.
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- International consultant
- Program director
- International aid worker
- Campaign director
- International project manager
- Head of fundraising
- International development worker
- Community development educator
- Gender adviser
- M&E (monitoring and evaluation) manager
- Program specialist
- Program analyst
- Program coordinator
- Social impact assessment consultant
- Project manager
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
?Postgraduate: applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 087836C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Business Informatics - 844AA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Business - MGG101 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting - MGG001 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Business Informatics - 841AA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Business - 299JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting - MGC001 at University of Canberra