Master of Social Work (MSW): Advanced Standing
A Master of Social Work degree prepares you for advanced specialized practice and leadership roles. UIndy's MSW program helps you develop advanced skills for working in diverse communities and gives you a broad perspective on the field of social welfare. The MSW builds on our highly regarded BSW program and features small classes, engaged faculty, and significant opportunity for community outreach and collaboration with UIndy's health sciences and psychology programs, an innovative approach in the state of Indiana.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Poverty and Inequality
- Health Care and Health Challenges
- Mental Health
- Substance Use and Addictions
- Communities and Housing
- Veterans and Military
- Family and Child Welfare
- Physical and Mental Challenges
- Criminal Justice
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE) within the past 5 years
- A cumulative GPA of 2.8 in all courses and a minimum GPA of 3.25 in all social work courses. Students below the minimum GPA can petition the MSW Admission Committee for an exemption from the GPA criteria if they believe they have special circumstances.
- A course in Statistics (it is highly recommended that statistics is taken before entering the program; under special circumstances, it can be taken no later than the first semester of the program).
- Attach your final BSW senior practicum evaluation if you have completed your BSW or you are near completion. If you are are currently enrolled in a BSW program and have recently begun your senior practicum and have not received practicum evaluation, you may submit your final junior practicum evaluation
- No GRE required
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 30 USD
- Master of Arts in Public Relations at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (MHC) - Art Therapy at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Arts in Teaching (STEM) at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Social Work (MSW): Regular Standing at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (MHC) at University of Indianapolis