Engineering (with a foundation year) BEng (Hons)
By starting your Engineering degree studies at Sussex with our Foundation Year, you can explore a variety of engineering applications and discover what’s best for you. You also develop the skills to help you succeed in further study.
Whether you’re most interested in automotive, electrical or mechanical engineering, you’ll learn from our expert faculty and benefit from our links with world-leading companies. After successfully completing your Foundation Year, you can choose which of our Engineering degrees you wish to pursue.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 26-28 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Evidence of existing academic ability in Mathematics to a high level is essential.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Mechanical Engineering (with an industrial placement year) MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics (with an industrial placement year) BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex