Master of Science Computing (Enterprise Software Systems)
This MSc programme is designed to develop and refine a set of skills essential for the successful engagement of enterprises with information and communications technology (ICT). The main themes of the programme are business systems analysis and enterprise software development, supporting the entire business systems lifecycle.
The course aims to produce graduates who can:
- Reason and problem-solve to a high level in the context of enterprise software and its role in business, industry and research;
- Participate constructively in the strategic deployment of enterprise software;
- Manage the development of high-quality enterprise software products and services;
- Undertake research-based projects for industry, providing effective advice and leadership where required;
- Manage technology-based projects that require the handling of innovation and change in dynamic environments.
Whereas this course is targeted at IT professionals who would participate in the programme on a part-time basis and complete the programme over two years, the modular design also allows for completion in one year full-time. The structure of this programme is the same as the other taught MSc in Computing courses within the Department of Computing Maths & Physics (CMP) in WIT.
It is a 90 credit programme consisting of 6 taught modules plus a dissertation and was developed through consultation with IT and software development companies in the South East region, see module groupings below.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants will normally require an Honours Degree in Computing or equivalent.
- The course is targeted at IT professionals who would participate in the program on a part-time basis and complete the program over two years
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD571
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Science Computing (Information Systems Processes) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Analytical Science with Quality Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Arts Applied Spirituality at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Arts Advanced Facilitation Skills for Promoting Health and Well Being at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- MSc in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) for Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology