Bachelor of Languages and International Business
This degree aims to equip students with the language skills (in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese or Spanish), solid international business knowledge, and intercultural and cross-cultural understanding that will enable them to function effectively in an international work environment both in Australia and overseas.
Students spend an academic year in the country of their language major with one trimester of academic study at a partner university, followed by either one trimester of work placement or an additional trimester of academic study. This unique in-country experience will equip graduates with the first-hand experience of a work environment in their target language and culture.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career opportunities are diverse and broad when you speak another language and you have international business knowledge. This transferable skill set enables you to future proof your career with opportunities that could include:
- finance and economics
- international marketing
- management (especially in international agencies and companies)
- international relations
- public relations
- foreign affairs
- intelligence and security
- international business and management
- translation and editing services.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Assumed knowledge is any two units of English.
For direct admission into undergraduate courses offered by UNE, you must have completed an educational qualification considered to be at least equivalent to completion of Year 12 in Australia.
- Applicants holding relevant Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding relevant Indian State Board of Education Board Year 12 examination results, other than PSEB and HSEB
- Applicants holding relevant Punjab State Education Board (PSEB) and Haryana State Education Board (HSEB) Year 12 Examination
- Applications holding relevant National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding a relevant Indian post-Year 10, Year 12 equivalent 3-Year VET level Diploma results in a relevant stream
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 60% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+).
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 65% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant start, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+),
- Must have achieved an overall minimum average of 60% or First Division results
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A