Environmental Science (International) MEnv, BSc
Environmental Science is at the forefront tackling global challenges, from the conservation of species and combatting climate change, to developing renewable technologies and creating a sustainable future.
Our Environmental Science (International) MEnv, BSc is a four-year Integrated Masters degree with a year spent in Australia, Canada or the USA. The programme offers a thorough understanding of the fundamental physics, chemistry and biology of the Earth’s environmental systems across a range of scales and will equip you with the knowledge and tools required to identify and solve the key environmental issues facing mankind.
The wide range of expertise in our department allows us to offer interdisciplinary insights into real-world environmental problems.
You’ll be trained in field and laboratory skills, including data collection and analysis. You will be taught by practicing experts and will get the opportunity to engage in frontier science through an independent research project during your final year. Our graduates are well placed to enter employment or postgraduate education, with deep knowledge and valuable transferable and environmental skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds