Bachelor of Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours)
One of the biggest challenges humankind faces is the transition to a renewable energy economy. The success of this evolution depends on the creative solutions of a new generation of renewable energy engineers with specialised skills.?
What is renewable energy engineering? Spanning the disciplines of chemical, electrical and mechanical engineering, this degree will equip you to work across the whole spectrum of technologies for renewable energy capture, conversion, storage, delivery and management. You’ll also choose courses in related areas of climate change policy, law and economics and environmental sciences.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
A significant number of highly qualified engineers with specialities in renewable energy are required worldwide in order to meet global commitments to tackle climate change. That, in addition to community concerns on energy security and affordability, has driven government and organisations to seek highly trained engineers with expertise in the multidisciplinary field of renewable energy to evaluate, design, operate and optimise renewable energy systems for power generation.
Typical positions include:
- Renewable Energy Engineer
- Renewable Energy Systems Design
- Energy Management Consultant
- Energy Accounting/Auditing
- Energy Policy Development Officer
- Renewable Energy Innovation
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 099293G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Construction Management (Building) (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (Honours) / Bachelor of Business at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) / Bachelor of Surveying (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) / Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Honours) at University of Newcastle