Bachelor of Business
The Bachelor of Business offers students a sound background in all areas of business through eight common core subjects undertaken in first year, followed by in-depth knowledge in one or more chosen areas of interest through the completion of a mix of majors, extended majors, sub-majors and electives.
Students have the flexibility to select a course structure and major(s) after first year. This means they have the opportunity to use Year 1 to explore all areas of business and ultimately guide their chosen specialisation in Year 2 and 3. Students choose from 10 majors and 34 sub-majors, as well as four extended majors, giving them the flexibility to study a broad range of specialisations; or do an in-depth study of a specialisation of their choosing. In some degree configurations, students have the choice of four electives. This is an opportunity to deepen expertise with additional business subjects, or add breadth by enrolling in subjects from other university faculties.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Bachelor of Business is a broad professional degree, equipping graduates to pursue careers across all business fields, industries and sectors. Examples of career options include accountant, auditor, banker, business adviser, business analyst, business consultant, economist, entrepreneur, financial analyst, financial planner, human resources manager, project manager, marketing specialist, stockbroker.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
- Course Code: 006487A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours) (1 year) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)