Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc
The world of robotics is exciting and fast paced – revolutionising the way we live, work and play.
This course is for you if you’re a non-engineering graduate wishing to work for engineering companies. This MSc will give you the skills needed to work for employers developing or applying:
- devices and systems for robotics and automation
- smart systems with autonomous capability
- ubiquitous and wearable devices.
You build on your individual responsibility, critical awareness and creative thinking, and examine issues such as:
- project management, planning and scheduling
- documentation and communication.
You’ll be supervised by research-active faculty and be part of our vibrant international community. We have strong links with industry, well-equipped research and teaching laboratories, and we help you with your professional development.
We also offer this MSc without placement or with a Master's industrial placement.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Engineering PhD at University of Sussex
- Quantum Technology MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc at University of Sussex