Bachelor of Science (Honours) Creative Computing
Why is Creative Computing important?
Ireland's globally recognised digital and creative economy has experienced significant growth in recent years. Enterprise Ireland aims to expand even further the export footprint of this growing sector, and skilled workers are required to do this. Our graduates will be qualified to fulfill the needs of this sector and many others.
What is the BSc (Hons) in Creative Computing?
This is a four year course designed to provide students with the knowledge and practical experience of industry standard innovative tools and technologies, within the domains of technology and creative media. The course is primarily a computing course specialising in creative media, with approximately 60% computing content and 40% creative media content. It is a very practical based course where students develop skills through a strong emphasis on project work and continuous assessment. Graduates are highly employable allowing them to pursue a career in both the computing and creative media industry. If you would like to study a Computer Science Course and you also like Creative Media, this might be the course for you!
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD211
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Science Multimedia Applications Development at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Software Systems Development at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Software Systems Development at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Computer Forensics and Security at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Applied Computing (Media Development) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Applied Computing (Games Development) at Waterford Institute of Technology