IES English Pathway Program (EPP) 10 - week program
The IES English Pathway Program (EPP) enhances your English for Australian foundation studies. If you have met the academic entry requirements for the IES Foundation Year Extended program, but require English instruction before commencing your studies, the EPP will help you meet your goals.
Two versions are available depending on your current English level: a 10- and 20-week program. Comprised of two 10 week modules, the 20-week program is recommended for students with an IELTS of 4.0. If you have an IELTS of 4.5, you can enter directly into Module 2.
In the 10-week and 20-week version, you receive intensive face to face English instruction to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. You will gain confidence, helping you to participate in class discussions, understand teachers and lecturers, complete written assignments and read long texts.
Upon successful completion of the program, you can enter into the IES Foundation Year Extended program without needing to sit an IELTS exam.
As well as learning English, you will have access to world-class student services and events, including student counsellors, foundation and university guidance, accommodation assistance and extra-curricular activities. You will join a multicultural campus of almost 1,200 students from more than 40 countries.
Improve your English and join more than 8,000 students who have studied IES Foundation Year and continued onto The University of Queensland.
The central business district is surrounded by magnificent landscapes and if you want an escape for the day, you are only a short distance away from world famous beaches, breathtaking natural sites, as well as rainforests and reefs. It is not surprising that Queensland attracts more than 50% of all international tourists in Australia!
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our team are here to help, ensuring you stay on track throughout the course.
- Teachers are assigned small groups of students to provide you with live individual support and contact when you need it.
- Regular checkpoint tasks help teachers to monitor your progress and provide you with constructive feedback.
- Forums in each subject allow you to post a question and receive a response within 24 hours.
- There is a dedicated Academic Support' page in Moodle where students can access a range of support tools.
- Teaching staff and Student Services staff monitor class attendance, Moodle engagement, and academic progress. Students who are not attending and/or engaging online will be individually contacted.
- Dedicated support for all IT issues can be accessed online.
PSW for bachelors and masters is 2yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
The EPP is available to students who have met the academic requirements for the IES Foundation Year Extended program, but not the English Language Entry Requirements.
IELTS 4.5 (no sub-band less than 4.5) or equivalent
- Course Code: 090350K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- IES English Pathway Program (EPP) 20 - week program at International Education Services (IES)
- IES Foundation Year (EXTENDED PROGRAM) at International Education Services (IES)
- IES Foundation Year (EXPRESS PROGRAM) at International Education Services (IES)
- IES Foundation Year (STANDARD PROGRAM) at International Education Services (IES)