Corporate and Financial Risk Management MSc
Understand the main aspects of risk management in businesses. We emphasise the application of mathematics to financial risk quantification, analysis and description.
Learn from established researchers and specialists from our Department of Mathematics and the Department of Business and Management. You will study quantitative analysis, regulation, implementation and management structure.
You have a choice between practice- and research-oriented study. You’ll train in computing and explore topics including programming, statistics and management. Our courses meet employer demands and you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to succeed in the fast-paced world of work.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex