Graduate Certificate of Educational Research
This course is for high achievers who want to undertake a graduate research degree such as a research masters degree or a PhD, but do not meet the eligibility requirements of previous research experience or feel they do not have sufficient previous research experience.
It is designed as a pathway course to prepare you to undertake research at a postgraduate level. You will learn about research methodology, research design, and research ethics as you plan and conduct a research study that can lead to a graduate research course.
If you complete the Graduate Certificate with high grades, you will be well placed to commence a successful Masters or PhD candidature in the field of education.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Monash Arts Jobs and Careers
Monash Arts prepares our students for their professional futures and the impact they create in their organisations and communities.
There are over 81,240 Monash Arts alumni across 130 countries. Our global community includes The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, The Hon. Dan Tehan MP, Adam Bandt MP, Bill Shorten MP, Sarah Abo, Yalda Hakim, Vance Joy, Professor Sharman Stone, Professor Emeritus Ariel Heryanto, H.E. Mr Arthur Spyrou, H.E. Mr Saleumxay Kommasith and thousands of influential graduates impacting communities, nations and the world for good.
We work as ...
Monash Arts graduates work as: Authors, Ambassadors, Analysts, Artists, Consultants, Creative Directors, Communication Specialists, Criminologists, Digital Consultants, Diplomats, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Executives, IT Specialists, Journalists, Media Presenters, Musicians, Linguists, Lawyers, Marketers, Media and Communication Specialists, Politicians, Policymakers, and a wide range of occupations.
With the flexibility of combining our Arts degree with Business, Engineering, Education, Science, IT and over 40 majors to choose from, our career opportunities are amplified.
We work in ...
The Arts, Business, Education, Government, IT, Science Law, Education, Not-for- Profit sectors.
Our top 20 employers in Australia include:
- ANZ Ban
- Coles Group
- Deakin University
- Department of Environment, Land, Water
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department Premier & Cabinet
- Ernest & Young
- Herbert Smith
- Latrobe University
- Minter Ellison
- Monash Health
- Monash University
- National Australia Bank
- Not Eligible for PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- An Australian undergraduate four year bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in education or a related discipline with an average mark of at least 65%.
- Course Code: 079582J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Systems and Services at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Studies at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of Laws at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of Public Policy at Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Psychology at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of Education Studies at Monash University