Bachelor of Business Management
Learn everything you need for a future in business and focus your career path through your choice of 6 flexible majors.
Prepare for a career as a strategic business leader and stay ahead of the game, no matter what the world throws at you.
By the time you graduate, you will have the skills to confidently lead people and innovative projects.
You'll explore the answers to questions such as:
- How do group dynamics affect employee behaviour?
- How do you manage online advertising and content?
- How can businesses make a profit while helping communities?
- How can businesses incorporate sustainability into their planning?
You'll study topics including entrepreneurship and business technologies. You'll discover skills that will allow you to rapidly adapt to changing business environments.
You'll be taught by staff who are leaders in their fields, and who research and consult with industry at the cutting-edge.
This program opens up a wide range of career opportunities in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Many of our alumni work in leadership positions across a huge range of industries.
- Participate in applied projects and real-life case studies.
- Benefit from guest lectures by industry experts.
- Take advantage of opportunities for placements and internships with leading businesses.
- 88% overall graduate employment rate, with dedicated help to increase your employability and manage your career.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Economics
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resources
- International Business
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Business development manager
- Business analyst
- Advertising specialist
- Information systems designer
- Human resources adviser
- International trade manager
- Corporate communications officer
- Investment analyst
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); and one of General Mathematics, Mathematical Methods or Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 & 4, C).
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 019886A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce MAJOR Finance at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Arts at The University of Queensland