Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Our MBA program is the ideal starting point for the next step on your professional path - a career as a successful manager.
The programme qualifies you in the areas of business administration, corporate management, marketing, finance and leadership for demanding activities in middle to upper management in many industries and specialist areas. And its international orientation makes you fit for the global job market.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- 94% of our graduates have a job within six months of graduation.
- 75% of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
- After an average of two years on the job, 80% have already moved into a management position.
- After five years, our graduates earn about 50% more than when they started out in their careers.
18 months Post Study Work Visa
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Previous academic education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS).
- Transcript of Records with a final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcripts of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance. The final degree and transcript of records will need to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
- Depending of the Master programme of your choice and the Bachelor degree you have studied you will be required to conduct our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master) to catch up on the Management basics.
Qualification examination TASC
If you select a one-year Master’s programme and have a Bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS, you will need to take the qualification examination TASC. It is intended to assess whether you possess sufficient knowledge and skills which are required to successfully pursue the study programme you are applying for at the IUBH. To take the TASC examination, all exam participants can make use of the study platform CLIX which provides helpful study resources including more extensive reading suggestions. You will also find detailed information on how to take the TASC exam, which is largely done independently.
English language skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10200 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Big Data Management (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT Aviation (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- Master of Arts Big Data Management (MA) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Finance & Accounting (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Health Care Management (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Finance & Accounting at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)