Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of International Business
Business and International Business is a great combination and a great option if you have a passion for both areas and want to keep your career options open. This double degree enables you to study complementary subjects to further enhance your employability, and develop broad business skills and specialist knowledge in international business.
This course leads to two separate degrees:
- the Bachelor of Business, and
- Bachelor of International Business.
You will gain all the benefits of each degree course and be fully equipped to pursue a career in either field separately or to combine the two in your chosen work.
Your career options will depend on the combination of majors and minors that you choose and will open up a diverse range of opportunities.
Wherever your choices may lead, a degree in Business and another in International Business will give you versatile and transferable skills that are relevant to a number of industries. The combination will also give you the skills that employers are looking for, such as communication, teamwork, research, critical thinking, and cultural sensitivity - and you'll be able to draw on cross-disciplinary perspectives to thrive in a broad range of settings.
Caulfield campus is Monash University's second largest campus, nine kilometres south-east of Melbourne.
271 Collins Street
Specifically designed for Bachelor of International Business students, this centre is located in Melbourne's central business district.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in English other than EAL
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 22 in one of Mathematical Methods (any) or Specialist Mathematics or 25 in Further Mathematics
- At least 4 in English SL or 3 in English HL or 5 in English B SL or 4 in English B HL
- At least 4 in Mathematics SL or 3 in Mathematics HL or 3 in Further Mathematics HL or 4 in Math Studies SL
- Course Code: 097261K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Media Communication at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business at Monash University
- Bachelor of Finance at Monash University