Physics MPhys, BSc
Physics is the most fundamental of all sciences. It observes and explores the physical laws and principles that govern the nature of the universe. Physics research underpins many technological advances, from cancer treatments to electronic devices. It is a stimulating and inspiring discipline.
We‘re top ten in the UK for Physics and Astronomy, according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
At Leeds, you’ll develop a thorough knowledge of core physics, from thermodynamics to quantum physics. You can also explore more advanced topics that relate to our research strengths, from astrophysics to nanoscale and biophysics. On this course, you’ll have several chances to get involved in real research, such as through our group industrial project module and your final year research project.
We offer all students the chance to apply for a summer research placement, where you’ll work with our researchers and be paid a salary. As well as advancing you as a physicist, these opportunities allow you to develop transferable skills that can help you achieve your aspirations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds