Master of Science (MSc) Pharmacology
Postgraduate study in Pharmacology focuses on understanding normal body functions (biochemical and physiological) and the disturbances that occur (pathological). You can learn about a wide range of topics, from the pharmacology of anaesthetics and analgesics, clinical and cancer pharmacology, to molecular and advanced toxicology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
To support you in your career, we offer a wide range of development opportunities – from individual performance and development reviews to avenues for pursuing your professional interests through study, secondments, conferences and workshops.
These opportunities are available to both professional and academic staff and include:
- People and organizational development.
- Professional and personal development.
- EVOLVE is the University's program for developing a professional staff. EVOLVE is designed to enable growth and development in your role and at the University.
- Leadership and management development.
- Professional staff can use the Aspire Career Centre to assist with career planning.
- Wellbeing program.
- Awards and fellowships.
- Performance and development reviews.
- English language enrichment.
- IT Training.
- Academic practice – research, teaching, and e-learning.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 3.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Wine Science at University of Auckland
- Master of Organisational Psychology at University of Auckland
- Master of Nursing Science at University of Auckland
- Master of Marine Conservation at University of Auckland
- Master of Speech Language Therapy Practice at University of Auckland
- Master of Public Health at University of Auckland