International Marketing Management MSc
This Masters degree offers the perfect opportunity to develop a career in strategic marketing, particularly in the global business environment.
You’ll learn to appreciate modern developments in marketing management theory and practice and explore essential areas including global marketing, marketing strategy and marketing research. You’ll also examine key topics such as international services marketing, consumer behaviour across cultures and global supply chains.
The course has a practical focus and you’ll develop professional skills through in-company assignments and case studies examining genuine business scenarios.
Our academics are specialists in their field with extensive teaching, research and consultancy experience of international standing. As such, this course is globally recognised and attracts students from all over the world. You’ll gain cross-cultural experience and an understanding of the skills required to work in the global environment.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation MSc at University of Leeds