Occupational and Organizational Psychology MSc
If you’re interested in how people think and behave at work – and in helping them optimise their wellbeing and performance – this is the course for you. You’ll learn to play a key role in developing knowledge, and to influence best practice and policy in the workplace, both today and in the rapidly changing workplace of the future.
Taught by the School of Psychology and the University of Sussex Business School, you’ll gain valuable skills and knowledge in:
- psychological assessment at work
- learning, training and development
- leadership, engagement and motivation
- wellbeing and work
- organisational design, change and development.
The course will also cover issues relevant to the future of work, bringing you the latest thinking on a range of topics such as digital connectivity, relational attachment at work, class and masculinity, attitudes to diversity, consumer psychology and modern leadership.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex