Accounting and Finance BSc
Offering significant exemptions from the main professional bodies in the field, this degree provides excellent preparation for a career in business, but particularly in accounting or finance.
You’ll also develop a strong base of knowledge and skills that will put you in a good position to launch a variety of exciting careers in other sectors too.
Throughout the course you’ll develop a deep understanding of the way financial information is used and managed within organisations and how it is reported, both internally and externally. You’ll gain a mature understanding of the modern economy, the nature of business and the role that accountancy and finance can play within it.
Core modules will develop your mathematical skills and give you a broad understanding of key topics in economics, financial and management accounting, corporate finance and financial analytics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds