Energy and Environment MSc
Whether you’re from an engineering, scientific or technical background, this course will equip you with expertise in new and traditional energy technologies, renewable energy sources, solid waste recycling, air pollution, climate change and energy management systems.
You’ll gain an understanding of the environmental impacts of energy technology choices and the technical expertise to further develop them, preparing you to handle the complex challenges created by the growing energy demands and urban growth of the 21st century.
Core modules will build your knowledge of topics like atmospheric pollution controls, as well as a range of renewable technologies. You’ll also choose from optional modules that suit your interests and career plans such as combustion theory, energy management or fuel processing.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds