Art History BA (Hons)
Learn about why art history matters to society, to culture and to politics. You'll find out about art’s relationships with museums and heritage, as well as its place in feminism and queer studies, empire and post-colonialism, criticism and the media.
At Sussex, you benefit from Brighton’s creative arts culture while enjoying access to London’s world-leading resources. You'll explore every aspect of visual and material culture, from photography to architecture to fashion, collaborating with renowned curators and our partners within the industry. We have fantastic facilities including a state-of-the-art conservation centre at The Keep and the Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts. We also have exceptional links with galleries and museums including Tate Modern and the V&A.
With our Art History BA, you develop analytic and practical skills that prepare you for work in the cultural, creative and academic sectors.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex