Postcolonial Literary and Cultural Studies MA
Discover the richness and diversity of Anglophone postcolonial cultures, their social and historical contexts, and the theoretical issues they raise through literature and related media such as film and music.
This course allows you to discover the immensely varied literatures of the Commonwealth, and to examine their unique histories, contexts, structures and language.
You’ll consider the issues that emerge from the study of postcolonial cultures, and gain an in-depth understanding of how creative outputs like literature, music and cinema engage with issues of race, place, identity, independence and development.
Our teaching and research examine postcolonial cultures from a broad range of perspectives, incorporating insights from related disciplines including geography, anthropology and history.
This flexibility gives you many opportunities to pursue your personal interests, while an independent research project enables you to explore a topic of your choice in even greater depth.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds