13 Norwood Terrace
Address : 13 Norwood Terrace, Leeds LS6 1EA, UK
Rooms from £112/week
13 Norwood Terrace is close to various universities, making it ideal for students who are looking to cut down on commute time. Those who attend the University of Leeds have a 17-minutes’ walk ahead of them. Head to The Faversham Bar which is near the university campus for a few drinks and great food. Take the bus to Leeds Beckett University which is a 19-minutes’ ride away.
The accommodation is well-connected via public transport, making it easy to travel around the city. With the nearest bus stop just a stone’s throw away, it is conveniently located. Burley Park train station is a 4-minutes’ walk away for when you want to visit the nearby cities. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport which is just a 20-minutes’ car ride away, making it ideal for students who are new to the city.
The accommodation is mainly designed to a high-standard requisite fulfilling the requirements of students. The accommodation provides a comfortable living space as well as social spaces with the best of amenities, all at affordable prices. Relax in front of the flat screen TV when you’re done with your studies. Invite your friends over and watch the latest movies with a bucket full of popcorn.
Breeze through laundry duty since you have access to the washing machines onsite. An added advantage of staying here is its close proximity to various supermarkets like Co-op Food and Tesco, both of which are within walking distance. If you get those hunger pangs at any time, then there are various eateries nearby just Greasy Pig Eaterie and Slips Deli. Unwind at The East Village when you need a break after a tiring week at the university.
- Common Area
- Laundry Room
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Apartments :
7 Bed Apartment
- Study Table and chair
- Cooking Hob
1. Comes with fully fitted modern kitchen and en-suite bathroom.
2. Includes cosy living area, dishwasher and flat-screen TV.
12th Jul, 2021
03rd Jul, 2022
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via BACS.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in monthly instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit amount £250 rent must be paid in advance to confirm a booking.
4. Free cancellation, from 12/04/21 to 01/06/2021, to all students residing in Europe or Internationally.
?International Cancellation Policy
- Valid for international students only.
- Free cancellation, with no questions asked from 12/04/21 to 01/06/2021, to all students residing in Europe or Internationally.
- Requests for cancellation must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
No Place No Stay or No Visa No Stay
- Valid for domestic and international students.
- Book now with the safety of knowing you can cancel should you not get into your University of choice.
- Should you get into a University in a city where Almero operates, we will move your booking to the Almero accommodation within that city, offering you the most comparable room type available.
- If your alternative University selection does not match a city that Almero operates in, your booking will be cancelled free of charge. Documents supporting this will need to be given to Almero and cancellation requests will need to be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid from 12/04/2021 - 30/06/2021.
What We Love
1. The living area is perfect for engaging in conversations with the other residents.
2. The dishwasher is a lifesaver for when you have guests over for a big meal.
3. Hyde Park Picture House is within walking distance, so you can plan movie dates with your mates.
Disclaimer: PSA and Global Reach have an exclusive tie up with University Living - an AI platform aimed at allowing students to search, compare and book accommodation overseas. They have 24x7 accommodation experts who can guide students and parents with the booking process and other value-added services related to higher education overseas.