10 James Street
Address : 10 James St, Centre, Cork, T12 F5KH, Ireland
Rooms from €189/week
10 James Street is centrally located within walking distance of the city centre, making it one of the most preferred accommodations to stay at. The University College Cork is a 15-minutes’ walk away from the residence. One can also have their morning coffee at the Coffee Station which is on the way to the university campus. Spend time at the UCC Boole Library for some peace and quiet instead of heading back to the accommodation.
The area is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, making it easy to explore your surroundings. The nearest bus station is a stone’s throw away for when you want to travel around the city. For a weekend getaway, take the train from Cork (Kent) station which is a 20-minutes’ walk away. International students will be glad to know that the Cork Airport is a 23-minutes’ drive away from the residence.
The rooms are fully-furnished to the highest of standards with the best furniture. Also, it offers optimum storage space, so you do not have to worry about all the baggage you’re carrying. The fully-equipped kitchen is also fitted with necessary equipment which means you can prepare home cooked meals with your flatmates. When you have time, invite your friends over and impress them with your culinary skills.
The living room is a great place to bond with your flatmates. When you want to take a break or have no plans for the night, make some popcorn, and snuggle on the sofa. Spend a quiet night in and use the Wi-Fi to live stream your favourite shows and movies.During the weekends, visit The English Market and check out the organic and locally grown produce.
- Common Area
- Laundry Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Other :
- Bathroom and Shower
- Study Table and chair
- Storage Space
- Laundry Room
- Single bed
- This room provides you a comfortable single bed with linen.
- Features shared kitchen and living room.
- Includes shared bathroom.
Flexible CheckIn - Flexible Checkout
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 instalments.
4. To secure a room the student must pay €100. A security deposit of €300 must be paid along with the 2nd-month rent on arrival date. Also, 4 weeks prior to arrival the student needs to pay his 1st-month rent.
? Bookings cancelled up to 3-weeks before the check-in date will not be charged.? Bookings cancelled until 2-weeks before the check-in date will be charged €100.00.? Bookings cancelled less than 2 w
What We Love
1. The washing machine, iron, and ironing board are a lifesaver for when you have to do your laundry.
2. The backyard provides some fresh air after a long day at the university.
3. Rearden's is a 2-minutes’ walk away, so you can enjoy live music performances over a few drinks.
Disclaimer: PSA and Global Reach have an exclusive tie up with University Living - an AI platform aimed at allowing students to search, compare and book accommodation overseas. They have 24x7 accommodation experts who can guide students and parents with the booking process and other value-added services related to higher education overseas.