1 O'Connell Street
Address : 1 O'Connell Street, North Melbourne, VIC, 3051
Rooms from A$295/week
1 O’Connell Street, located in North Melbourne, provides accommodation only for students. With Queen Victoria Market right next door, residents can never get short of anything. It is ideal for students from major universities of the city including RMIT, and Melbourne University.
Melbourne has two options for public transport — bus, and light rail. The property is in close proximation to both of these options. The nearest bus station is 4 minutes away, and the nearest light rail station is just 2 minutes’ stroll away. Living here is ideal for international students who are new to the city as it provides a great opportunity to build a sense of community, and to explore the city of their study.
This accommodation is built keeping in mind the specific needs of students. It ensures that the residents are safe, secure, and comfortable living here. The bedrooms are fully furnished to make you feel like a home away from home. The kitchen is equipped with all the important appliances that you would need to cook your own meal. A large communal lounge area is available to meet, greet, and socialise with other residents.
The property provides almost all facilities to ensure that you are able to concentrate on your studies. No need to carry your whole week’s clothes to the laundry, make use of the on-site coin-operated laundry to wash them. Rent is inclusive of gas so that you can cook your favourite meal with no worries. A support system is available round the clock in case of any arising issues.
- Laundry Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- Apartments :
- Studio :
- Study Table and chair
- Cooking Hob
1. Furnished one bedroom apartment features a modern kitchen and large contemporary bathrooms.
2. Includes a heating, spacious studio with bed combination of 2 x single beds.
3. Also includes a private balcony.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 4 instalments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A bond amounting to 4 weeks’ rent + 2 weeks of rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. No Visa No Pay and No Place No Pay.* 2. For more details regarding the cancellation policy, please contact our booking expert team.
What We Love
1. No need to take the stairs when you’re tired or just feeling lazy – the property has elevators for maximum comfort.
2. Don’t worry about the safety of your stuff when you are away as the property features secure door entry.
3. You don’t even have to bring your own cutlery/crockery or purchase them afresh as the property has it all.
Disclaimer: PSA and Global Reach have an exclusive tie up with University Living - an AI platform aimed at allowing students to search, compare and book accommodation overseas. They have 24x7 accommodation experts who can guide students and parents with the booking process and other value-added services related to higher education overseas.